Buy Magic Mushroom Tea Bags | Temple Magic Mushroom Tea Bags
Psychedelics Home Mushrooms Dispensary is excited to provide a new way to consume your magic mushrooms. Temple Magic Mushroom Tea Bags come in three different flavours: Earl Grey (Black Tea), Rooibos Chai (Herbal Tea), amd Lemon Ginger Gunpowder (Green Tea). These organic tea blends will satisfy the most discerning tea drinkers. Each shrooms tea bag contains 1 full gram of Golden Teacher psilocybin mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis).
Temple Tea’s aromatic blends taste delicious and take effect quickly. Try adding lemon juice to your tea for a psychedelic boost, or fresh ginger to combat nausea. Where To Buy Mushrooms Tea Colorado
Temple Magic Mushroom Teas come in three different flavours:
- Earl Grey (Black Tea)
- Rooibos Chai (Herbal Tea)
- Lemon Ginger Gunpowder (Green Tea)
If you want to avoid eating dried magic mushrooms, consuming via a steeped tea is an excellent way to enjoy psilocybin mushrooms. Some of the positives of a tea is that the onset will be quicker than eating dried mushrooms and the taste more pleasant. Be warned the effects will be slightly shorter in overall length compared to eating shrooms.
Where To Buy Magic Mushroom Tea Bags
How to make shroom tea? For best results, let the teabag steep in hot, non-boiling water (85 degrees Celsius) for 10-20 minutes.
Each 2-Pack of Magic Mushroom Teabag contains 1 full gram of Golden Teacher Shrooms in each bag, for a total of 2 grams.
Are you not sure which Temple Tea to try? We’ve put together a Tea Trifecta Pack so you can give each one a go!
How to make Mushroom Tea? Popular Mushroom Tea Recipes-
How To Make Magic Mushroom Tea
Magic Mushrooms are getting prominent in these times, as scrutinized by some experts, consuming magic mushroom tea creates a spectrum of benefits which includes a relaxing effect and reduces stress. The deep flavor and the zesty aroma opens a gateway to a blissful sight and breath. Nowadays, many fanatics are consuming this tea making a trend out of it. How To Make Psychedelic Mushroom Tea or Magic Mushroom Tea is more of a basic Mushroom Tea! Here is how to brew in the simplest way.
- Psilocybin Mushroom (3.5-5 grams)
- Water 2 cups (340-400 ml)
- Lemon Juice, Honey, Ginger slices (Optional)
INSTRUCTIONS – How To Consume Magic Mushroom Tea Bags
- Add a cup of water to a saucepan and let it heat until it starts to boil.
- Break down the mushroom pieces into smaller chunks until it gets grounded. Add the thrashed mushroom pieces into a bowl and pour the hot water into it.
- Add and stir the tea bag into the cup and let it steep for 15-17 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice, fresh pieces of ginger, and honey to another cup of boiling water.
- In a saucepan, brew the two cups of mixtures together and let it steep for another 10-12 minutes.
- Stain using a thin sieve, leaving behind all the remnants.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Where To Buy Mushrooms Tea Colorado
How To Make Chaga Mushroom Tea
Chaga Mushrooms are used for its medicinal purposes as it is rich in antioxidants beta-glucans and its extracts are used in treating various cancers, and surprisingly Chaga Mushroom Tea is the easiest way to reap all these benefits. Chaga Mushroom Tea is generally consumed unsweetened and can also be consumed as an iced tea where you can refrigerate the brewed tea for 2-3 hours. Here is how to make Chaga mushroom tea at the ease of your kitchen!
- Chaga Tea Bag or 1-inch Chaga Chunk Piece
- Hot Water 2 cups
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- Honey (Optional)
- If you are preparing your tea from Chaga chunks then add 1 liter of water in a saucepan and if you are using a teabag make sure to take water equal to the capacity of your cup. Heat the water to 140-160 F.
- To prepare Chaga chunks, gnaw the Chaga cubes into smaller pieces with the help of a hammer. Make sure to break the pieces into small fines chunks to get the desired flavor and benefits.
- If you are using a tea bag, steep it in hot water for at least five to seven minutes or more if you want a stronger flavor of the tea. Whilst if you are using Chaga chunks then steep it in hot water for at least one hour until the tea turns reddish-brown. If you prefer more bitter and poignant tea then you may steep it for long hours to get a premium dark consistent cup of tea.
- Chaga Mushroom Tea has a comparatively mild flavor so adding a pinch of cinnamon or drizzles of maple syrup or honey can amplify the taste.
- Serve and Enjoy.